Sunday 29 November 2015

OSAAT Challenge 251 Anything Goes With Winter

Good morning -  although we are having very high winds at the moment so not quite so good.  I really don't like gales because they can cause so much damage!   Hope everyone is well and keeping warm.

Today's offering is my DT card for One Stitch At A Time . The image I am using is Santa's Sleigh Silhouette from Floppy Latte and you can find it here in the store.

My Card


This is weird because it all looks so lopsided.   I have just checked the black mat again and it is actually right, so I must have been holding the camera at a very weird angle when I took the shot.  David Bailey I most certainly am not !!!!

I took the snowy trees background from my Greeting Card Factory and then printed the png image of Santa onto it.  A few stars, some glitter and that's it.  And very flat too, which is always a bonus at Christmas.

Please pop across to the blog and see what thye rest of my teamies have come up with and why not join us?  I'm sure you have  plenty of winter/ Christmas cards to show.  The beauty of this theme is it does not have to be Christmas - it could be a winter birthday or anything you wish.

This is the prize you could win - A great selection of images and a paper pack too, so what are you waiting for?


Take care.




9 comments:

Wendy L said...

Looks good Christine, xxx

cuilliesocks said...

Just lovely Christine, love the little scene.
Hope you are well and keeping cosy, Kate x

Patricia said...

Great card Christine, love the scene.
Funny how we see things after we have them up as a "post"
Hope your weather is better than ours ..... we have SNOW!!
Patricia xxx

Stamps and Paper said...

Lovely card Christine and it looks fine to me

Anne

Mimi said...

OOOO yummily classical and so very effective :) Fab addition of the stars which really draw you into your wintery Christmas Eve night :) :) Just beautiful :) Big hugs, Jane xxxxxx

Doreen said...

This is just gorgeous,fab scene.xxx

Lorraine said...

A gorgeous scenic card, love it
Lorraine x

Carol said...

A lovely scenic card Christine. Carol x

MaryH said...

Christine, what a pretty & very icy feeling scene. I have the same problem with 'straightness' - and probably it is the photo effects. The dark mat looks great with the blue tones & white. Love the snow trees and the fade treeline in the background. Great stamping on this! Hope all is well, and TFS. Hugs too.