Sunday 11 June 2017

For Men

Good morning to you all and thank for dropping by.  My cards are definitely like buses aren't they?  None for ages then three in a row!!

Please scroll down if you are looking for my Christmas Card Club card.

Today's card is my DT card for International Art & Soul and the theme is "For Men". I've gone to the younger end of the male spectrum because my card is for my great nephew who has just turned 13 so he is officially a teenager.

My Card


Recipe
7" square base card - Anna Marie Designs
backing papers - LOTV 
image - Kenny K
star die - Spellbinders
sentiment - computer generated

Just a fun easy card and ideal for a new teenager.  Harry liked it - but I have it on good authority that his 8 year old sister thought it "very cool"!! You've got to smile haven't you? I think Kenny K made some great boys images so it's a shame they have stopped trading now.

Why not pop over to the blog and see the creations from my teamies and maybe join in the challenge? We are a Just For Fun challenge but we do have great badges for your side bar - or perhaps I should say "cool" badges ... lol!

Hope everybody is well and getting lots of crafting done.  

Take care.




10 comments:

aussie aNNie said...

Great card Christine, cool image...sooooo you went shopping... xx [aNNie]

lydia jordan said...

Morning Christine,
A cool dude, love it.
Lydia
X

Wendy L said...

Super card Christine, xxx

Rainey's Craft Room said...

This is a fabulous card for a young teenager, a great image as you say and fun, bold colour choices.
Lorraine

Gerrie's kaarten said...

Leuke stoere mannen kaart.
Groetjes Gerrie

cuilliesocks said...

Oh such a cool dude, super male card Christine. I hope you are aching less by now, Kate x

Hazel said...

A perfect card for a 'cool dude'. A lovely image and layout. Hazel x

Jenny L said...

Hi Christine,
yes this is such a very super card for a teenager.
Love that image and your wonderful design.
Such a great pity about Kenny K closing as you say there images were great, and had a certain flair.
Hope your bruises are healing a little, and the scock of that fall hasn't tired you out too much.
Thank you for your lovely comments on my work.
Lots of crafty love. Jenny L.

MRS DUCK said...

Hi Christine
Definitely "cool" lol! Smashing card for a teenage lad.
Best wishes.
Ang x

Carole Pollard said...

Brilliant he's certainly got attitude i love the Kenny K images great for teens Love and hugs Carole x