Monday 1 December 2014

Singing Snowmen - Get Creative Challenges # 3

Good morning to all my dear friends and fellow bloggers. Today it is time for my second post for the Pink Team in Get Creative Challenges. The theme is "Christmas" which suits me down to the ground.  I absolutely love making Christmas cards.

My card uses the digi image " Caroling Snowmen" from The Stamping Boutique

My Card




I'm afraid it's not a particularly good photo because there is so much shine bouncing off the mirri card and the foiled backing papers.  Unfortunately the weather is so awful that I really needed flash to take the picture.  When I tried without flash the picture was very dark.  If it brightens up I'll try again without the flash.

Recipe
6" x 6" card cut from red card stock
 Backing papers - Twinkle from Craftwork Cards
Silver Candi - Craftwork Cards
Music die cut - Virtuoso from Memory Box
Promarkers

After colouring the image I just added a little - okay, a lot - glitter.  But it's a Christmas card so glitter and sparkle is almost obligatory!!

We would love you to join in our challenge this time and I'm sure there will be no shortage of Christmas cards to post. Please pop across and check out what the rest of the DT have made and then add your creation.



12 comments:

Rainey's Craft Room said...

The weather is gloomy here too Christine :( I hope the next few months pass as quick as the last few have and we will be enjoying the Spring again before you know it :)
I love this card with all it's foiling, despite the difficulties with taking a photo I think it's come out well. A sweet image too and matching notes die.
Lorraine

Carol said...

Love this Christine, the image is so cute and the sparkle and shine you've created looks wonderful. Carol x

Sue said...

Gorgeous card Christine, I love the cute image and wonderful sparkle.
hugs Sue xx

Patricia said...

Good afternoon Christine, love that cute image and everything you have done using it. A really super sweet card.
Hugs

Patricia x

MRS DUCK said...

Hi Christine
What a jolly, festive and fun card.
Nothing wrong with your photo. Shines in all the right places.
Best wishes.
Ang x

Carole Pollard said...

Gorgeous card I love that stamp so cute and what a fab music die its all so lovely love and hugs Carole x

MaryH said...

Love these singing snowies. A cute image, beautifully colored. Love the silver & red and that dynamic music bar die. Perfect with this card. All the glitter & shine are wonderful ...just what is wanted at Christmas. TFS & Hugs

Stamps and Paper said...

Love your gorgeous snowman image
Lovely fun card Christine

Anne

lydia jordan said...

Morning Christine,
A really lovely image, so cute.
Lydia
X

JJ said...

Fabulous card Christine, love the image. Photo looks okay to me lol!

Love & Hugs

Jacquie J xxx
http://jewelscardcraft.blogspot.co.uk/

Carole Z said...

Gorgeous! Love the cute image, hugs Carole Z X

coldwaters2 said...

Hi Christine this is totally cute, adorable and a delight to see, the colours, image and design are superb.
hugs
lorraine x