Wednesday 19 December 2012

Jewellers Bag

Hi friends. I know I said no more gift bags, but this is different!!! LOL!


Click on image to enlarge picture.

I bought my niece some jewellery for Christmas and had to pay extra for a presentation box . However, it was then inserted into this gift bag. It's very good quality so I decided I could use this instead of just wrapping up the box. 

There was a black frame around the edge and black cord handles, so I used  black glitter card and die cut two daisies from Spellbinders Jewel Flowers and Flourishes, although in the picture it looks like just one. The leaves are Spellbinders Foliage. I added little floral pearls from WOC, to the centres of the flowers,  and the other little black pearls in the upper corners are from my stash . Initially I was going to use black ribbon for the handles but decided to leave the black cord because it looked okay. You know what they say (whoever "they" are) - if it ain't broke don't fix it!! The flower on the tag is from the Square Bracket Edge Box die set.

Well that's it for today. Thanks for taking time to look in!

With love from Christine xx


16 comments:

Unknown said...

Hi Christine, how very inventive, love your bag.

Wilma x x

Jenny L said...

Hi Christine,
love the bag. So rich looking the black and white theme. Flowers are fabulous. I bet you niece is going to love this and those wonderful cards you made.
That is one of the sayings that my hubby is very fond of.
Have a wonderful crafty day.
Lots of crafty love. Jenny L.

Carole Z said...

Hi Christine, I love how you have decorated this bag..very sophisticated, Carole Z X

Hazel said...


Christine, what a fabulous job you have done with this gift bag. You have transformed into a bag to be treasured along with the card you made her. I love changing every day things into something WOW. Hazel

Patricia said...

Good Morning Christine,
Oh! Wow! how expensive does that look???
Amazing how we can alter a simple thing to make such a difference. Loving the Black & White.
Have a Great Day

Patricia xx

Jacqui's little piece of England said...

Beautiful Christine very ingenious of you

jacqui x

Sue said...

This is gorgeous Christine, so stylish and elegant

Sue

Stamps and Paper said...

Hi Christine.. What a fabulous little gift bag love your design

Anne

Rita said...

Wow Christine, what a fabulous bag, its so luxurious looking too. Enjoy your Day. Hugs Rita xx

janieworkum said...

Wat een prachtig tasje, ik vind het heel mooi gedaan met het zwart.
groetjes Janie

Sonia said...

Wonderful and elegant gift bag my dear^_^
Black and white is so chaming^_^
Big hug,
Sonia

Lia said...

Hi Christine,
such a lovely bag!! You really don't need wrapping paper because this is sooo much more: personal and beautiful!
Wish you a nice Christmas,
xxx Lia

Oksana said...

Hi Christine, what a lovely bag. Love how you have 'dressed' up the bag!xx

Lorraine said...

This looks fabulous christine!
Lorraine x

Sue said...

Love how you've done this Christine, its beautiful huggles and just want to wish you and your family a very merry christmas and a happy new year and look forward to seeing more of your lovely creations in 2013 huggles xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Craftyhugs said...

Hi Christine! I love this Gift Bag. I adore black and white together and this is just stunning! Well done you! Thank you for your lovely comments on my blog! Hope you and your family have the best christmas! Many christmas Hugs
Sharon xxx